Reach your packaging sustainability goals
Join us on this webinar on March 3rd to get an update on our latest innovative sustainable label solutions. Learn how labels can play a role with regards to ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’. A specific focus will be on recycled content in labels, labels designed for reuse and recyclable solutions for HDPE.
Register for the webinar in your time zone:
Three reasons to join this webinar:
- Learn how labels can help you reach your packaging sustainability goals
- Get an update on our innovative sustainable label solutions
- Be inspired by customer success stories from around the globe
Our Research & Development team is constantly searching for innovations that meet today's sustainability needs. We continue to innovate, to develop sustainable solutions across all packaging categories. We have made it a priority and a focus for our development to work on the next generation materials for each category.
Join a panel of MCC experts to learn more about today’s consumer landscape and how digital print’s capabilities can help support your brand:
- Stijn Billiet, Global Director Sustainability at MCC
- Craig Bushman, Vice president Global Research & Development at MCC
- Jim Defife, Vice president PSL Materials Technical
Each innovation starts with a dialogue with the customer, to fully understand which goal they try to reach. Our main questions is always: what is the optimum label solution that is also going to provide the most sustainable solution?"
Craig Bushman, Vice president Global Research & Development at MCC