Pressure Sensitive Labels
Pressure sensitive labeling is the perfect balance of cost eﬃciency and premium brand appeal that produces sharp, bright colors in a wide variety of applications.
Pressure Sensitive labels are very similar to stickers. They require pressure to form a bond between the adhesive and the product. The self-adhesive characteristics of these labels mean that no water, solvent or heat is required for the label to adhere to the product.
Want to maximize your branding with Shrink Sleeves?
Learn about branding opportunities, sustainability and and more in the Shrink sleeve magazine
Pressure sensitive labels are not only easily applied, but can also be easily removed simply by peeling off the label from the container.
They can be used on almost any material from glass bottles, to plastic, to metal auto parts. Pressure Sensitive labels are easy to use, look great, and contain all the important information you need.
- Offer a high-efficiency, glue-free labeling option.
- Available in transparent, white or metallized film and in a variety of paper substrates.
- Suitable for PET, glass and aluminum containers.
- High speed label application provides greater efficiency.
- Excellent print quality in up to 11 colors.
- Unidirectional and returnable material options.