The emblem is inspired by Tasmanian Tiger sightings on Roslyn Estate during the time of the first indigenous contacts in the early 1800s. The design sought to capture the wild and mysterious nature of the tiger, nestled in a bed of ‘Roslyn’ briar roses, representing the estate.
Brought to life through an engraving style pen-and-ink illustration: acknowledging the providence of the heritage-listed estate, but using bold colour and a bespoke wrap-around label shape, as the estate looks to its future. A brand refresh aimed to elevate the label to reflect Roslyn 1823’s position as a premium product within the market.
- Producer – Roslyn 1823
- Designer – Demelza Rafferty
- Varietal – Pinot Gris, Riesling, and Pinot Noir
- Region – Coal River Valley, South East Tasmania
- Printing Press – Conventional
- Stock – Verdure Harvest Ultra
- Embellishments – Foil